JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok the other F & F movie.

The filmmaker behind the Oscar-nominated documentary "Waco: The Rules of Engagement" is gearing up to shed light on Operation: Fast and Furious.

Colo.-based Michael McNulty has been watching the media give scant attention to the scandal, one which involves U.S. letting arms cross into Mexico as part of an anti-gunning running probe and has GOP officials scrambling to get Attorney General Eric Holder to reveal all the information behind the matter.

Now, McNulty has had enough.

The filmmaker, who won an Emmy for his "Waco" documentary, is back behind the camera because, as he puts it, the press has failed to do its job.

"I've sat and watched this mess percolate for the better part of the year," McNulty tells Big Hollywood. And while camera men and reporters alike might want to tackle a story involving drugs, automatic weapons, murder and mayhem, the press hasn't grabbed hold of the story like other political scandals.

"On the grunt level, the guy behind the camera ... you find a genuine enthusiasm for the story and pursuing it," he says. "It's the assignment editor who starts the ball rolling. It ain't happening at that level. I suspect the marching orders the assignment editors get is, ‘leave it alone.'"

BH Interview: Filmmaker Mike McNulty on Giving Voters the Fast and Furious Facts

www.copsproductions.com

Fundraiser site. "Blood on their Hands" - A Documentary Film by Michael J McNulty — Kickstarter

Looks like they need donations fast. Spread the news far and wide. I'm in already.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top