Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fast & Furious redux: More guns turn up says CBS

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

.......................................................................................:funnypoint:

3. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Just this alone (fast and furious) should have resulted in indictments of obama and holder, let alone ALL the rest of their crimes and subversions. Instead it has been a comedy of horrors for our nation.

Stomper, Redcap, kumabear17 and 5 others like this.
  4. U201491

5. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

We are just one midterm election from these clowns having almost absolute power. I'm working the phone and E-mailing friends and family across the country often and always slip in a little reminder about this fact that a lot of the politically challenged have forgotten. Guns, borders, the economy, socialized medicine including the power to "visit" your home to inspect if they feel it's warranted. These are just a few things a Congress with no opposition will be rubber stamping if the balance of power isn't restored.

6. U201491

Same here. We have a mail chain of about 150 that we send out to daily and hope they are doing the same.
    Information must get out and many do not have or take the time to search it out.
    Also never let your legislators rest, stay on top of them several times a week.
    Sometimes they read it sometimes they don't but never let up.

7. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It would help if we had a House speaker with even a half set of gonads.

pokerace and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

Frankly, at this point of I lived on Boehnere or McConnell's turf I'd vote DEM just to get rid of them. Better a known quantity than these Vidkun Quisling wanna-bes who can't strike colors and raise the white flag fast enough...

It's like, why do we even HAVE a GOP if its leaders are all Democrats In Drag? Hence my position that no incumbent (sorry, Hans old buddy, that means you too) should EVER go without a primary challenge, just to make them justify their performance to their constituents.