JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Arrest of Terry murder suspect raises weapon questions and more - National gun rights | Examiner.com

<broken link removed>

Excerpts:

"Word is that curious George Gillett the Phoenix ASAC stepped on it again. Allegedly he has approved more than
500 AR-15 type rifles from Tucson and Phoenix cases to be “walked” to Mexico. Appears that ATF may be one
of the largest suppliers of assault rifles to the Mexican cartels! One of these rifles is rumored to have been linked
to the recent killing of a Border Patrol Officer in Nogales, AZ. Can anyone confirm this information?"

and

"The “mainstream media” has no interest in investigating and exploring, meaning much of this information has and will not find its way even to most gun owners, let alone to the general public. That in turn means there will be no public pressure on government to aggressively pursue what is truly warranted for the Fast and Furious perpetrators:"

Fast and Furious? Didn't another sequel just come out a few weeks ago?
As I recall it was a big flop?
There are better movies out there, why are you bringing this one up again?

/sarc

Because it hit the news again today.
and Holder and Obummer are still walking free !

Fast and Furious? Didn't another sequel just come out a few weeks ago?
As I recall it was a big flop?
There are better movies out there, why are you bringing this one up again?

/sarc

Even ~with~ the /sarc it is not funny. I will Never forget, nor forgive the poli ticks that killed our BP, as well as countless Mexican Nationals, in their normal every day of living...

The attitude is akin to the last Secretary of State... Klintoon's response about Bengazi, which will also stay Front Burner in my mind.

our potus is a scum bag, and his boy toy eric holder is worse.

Some things are just NOT PROPER to jest about.

philip,
In the Boon Docks, a Flag Flies for our fallen.

Thanks Stomper, I needed that.... It is easy, to cross the line... Sometimes worse, if you do not see that the line ~was~ drawn.

I watched a movie recently... "The Order" this monk is going down stairs into a spooky section of an Italian Book Store... Book store owner says "Stay inside the ~Lines~"

Monk is questioning what he means, he can not see the faded out lines, like the camera view is showing (us)

Big huge "Junk Yard Dog" on BIGGEST CHAIN POSSIBLE lunges out to chew leg of Monk.

Oh. I think he understood, ~the second time~ it was said.

FYI, it is anniversary time for me, and I might just be wound a bit tighter than usual :D

Maybe, I should take a break/brake from forum....

OK, I'm back ;)

philip,
Thank you, Thank you, very much.

Its hard to hold them accountable when they make and or enforce the law.

How many times have you heard of cops getting a speeding ticket, running a stop sign ticket, improper lane change ticket, a DUI or the many other laws they break every day? Not when they are on a call. Just traveling.

A bunch of "Do as I say, not as I do".

Yeah, I am sure that is what Our Founding Father expected out of Our government employees.

I guess if you cant beat them, join them?

UPDATED: Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition | WashingtonExaminer.com

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., endorsed providing military assistance to the Syrian opposition during an appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday.

"Our intelligence agencies, I think, have a very good handle on who to support and who not to support," Corker said. "And there's going to be mistakes. We understand some people are going to get arms that should not be getting arms. But we still should be doing everything we can to support the free Syrian opposition."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top