JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
used to be the foreman/manager of a welding shop... we had magnets similar to that (though way cheaper, think they were from Grainger or maybe McMaster Carr), under a couple desks, under the front counter and under a couple workbenches in the shop. Cant say i liked them any more than the "under counter holsters" i used to see... nor did i ever draw from one in a situation where i'd have needed it... but i could see the usefulness.

Isn't that smaller and less powerful than the one at Ace Hardware for about $10?

Seems like a great idea,but I think a guy could do it for a lot less at the local hardware store.

"I heard some warning about the possibility of the transfer bar on your revolver possibly becoming magnetized and causing problems "
The possiblity is very slight. For this to happen yopou would need to stoke the gun in the same way over the magnet over 100 times in sucession and fairly rapidly depending on the strenght of the magnet. Just beng attached to magnet does not cause magnitism in an item.
You can always degauss your gun if you feel it is magnetic.

Most of your Polymer guns still have steel slides, works just fine on the glock
No the glock 7 is made of porcealin and will go right through airport scanners, it also costs more than I make in a month! Die Hard told me so! :s0114:

I guess the magnet is an ok idea but for the price of one magnet you could get two cheap holsters and attach them to wherever you'd like. It would probably keep the gun more secure if they get bumped as well.

No the glock 7 is made of porcealin and will go right through airport scanners, it also costs more than I make in a month! Die Hard told me so! :s0114:

I guess the magnet is an ok idea but for the price of one magnet you could get two cheap holsters and attach them to wherever you'd like. It would probably keep the gun more secure if they get bumped as well.

Yeah,if you're gunna risk the scratches from the magnet,you might as well fasten a kydex holster there instead.

Most of your Polymer guns still have steel slides, works just fine on the glock

Well Actually I added the Polymer as an after tought since that material is non magnetic. My Charter Arms Bulldog Pug has an Alloy frame and Rubber Grips. The majority of the Hand gun is non magnetic and I'm not keen on hanging the pistol from the barrel.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top