JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a very sad day indeed.

Both Farrah Fawcett, AND Michael Jackson have died.

He was only 50, and she 62.

The King of Pop, along with the Sexiest ANGEL.

May they BOTH Rest In Peace.

Thank you BOTH for entertaining us, and amazing us over the years.

:huh:

I'm too young to remember Farrah but I'm very sad to hear about MJ, that's one concert I really wanted to see in my lifetime :(

A very sad day indeed.

No matter what anyone may have thought of Michael Jackson, he was the King of Pop. An American Music ICON. No one can ever take that away from him.

My The Lord watch over both of them, and keep them.

It is a sad day to see such a HOTTIE pass but the only thing i will miss about MJ is his music. My question is how could the paramedic tell if he was DEAD or ALIVE?

Believe it or not, when I was pulling an Army tour in Germany, they were REALLY afraid of terrorism and I pulled duty with an armed military security detail for MJ during a concert that he did in '88 @ the Hockenheim Racetrack facility & he was terribly reclusive... maybe it was because I was in full combat uniform packing weapons.... dunno.

But it was one of THE BEST live shows I have ever seen... plus the young German ladies' penchant for going topless in public at such venues was a plus! :s0155:

Due to the fact that MJ is 99% plastic he will be melted down into Legos so that children can play with HIM for a change.

This guy was a freak, a monster and a child molester. His actions defined him, not his music. Its sad how easily people forget.

Man, Ive got some pretty good MJ jokes, but theyre probably against T&C.....The ones posted already though had me laughing, Im definately telling my buddies those ones!

Due to the fact that MJ is 99% plastic he will be melted down into Legos so that children can play with HIM for a change.

This guy was a freak, a monster and a child molester. His actions defined him, not his music. Its sad how easily people forget.
:s0167::s0067::s0167:

I AGREE 100% with you on this one!!
How is it that performers are given the "Gold Card" to do what ever they want in this country and people forget all the bad, (no matter HOW bad) and mourn for them when they die:nuts:

(sorry for the "stupid", but that is the only one I could find:p )

There are certain mistakes in life that are forgivable, pedophilia is not one of them so good riddance to MJ.

What can you say about Farrah, she was the object of every teen boys fantasy for my generation, she will be missed.

Jackson made some great music, but he was a sick pup for sure. In his defence, I hear his dad was a real nut case. Still find it hard to excuse some of the crap he pulled with kids, then bought his way out of the jail time he should have done. Farrah will be missed, as will Ed, one of my Marine Corps brothers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top