JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you! I laughed hard enough during the video that I read the comments. Most aren't real positive or supportive and take some shots at the guys weight and body shape. Here's a few of my favorites:
Lol at the rifle plate in the back of the vest.

"If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come up with a Plan B."

"I do wonder why he loads his 20 round mags with only 15 rounds, tho. Something he heard in the gun store? From a former SAS SEAL Recon Sniper, perhaps?"

I would guess he ran out of money after 3 boxes (60 rounds)

Seriously, After that I could not finish my baked mostaccioli.
Has anyone ever done a tactical Chris Farley in a van down by the river spoof???

The comments are great on the site. It will stop "any pistol round" Hmm I'd let him have a couple pops from 25yds with my Tokarev if he wants to test it out :s0155:

The only thing he's going to kill is a few racks of ribs and some Cheetos

zombieland-rule-1.jpg

Thank you for posting this link. When people ask me why I'm so pessimistic about our collective future, this is the imagery that comes to mind.

Of all the ways in which this vid is so very wrong, what is perhaps most stunning is the fact that he's proud enough of himself to post it for all to see.

If only he'd bought a mirror instead of that trauma plate.

It's been a while since I laughed like that. No need for the body armor though, the intensity of contact will cause him to have a heart attack. Should have spent the money on a trainer or liposuction.

He's just doing what he needs to do to feel safe and protected. I think we all do something similar to this. So, who am I to judge this guy? Anyway, he's got a killer rifle, better than anything I have.

He's just doing what he needs to do to feel safe and protected. I think we all do something similar to this. So, who am I to judge this guy? Anyway, he's got a killer rifle, better than anything I have.

Good comment, toobigtofail. My first reaction was to join in the fun also, and I am a bit embarrassed by that. For whatever reason, the guy is way too large to be healthy. Perhaps it's medical and perhaps it's just bad lifestyle choices. However, his heart is in the right place and he is thinking in generaly the right direction. I doubt anyone would be making this kind of fun of him were he slender. He left himself open to some training and tactical criticism... but I like his rifle also!!! It must be a real bubblegum to be treated like an idiot everyday based on appearance.

I've seen his Channel and although it is entertaining, I too wonder how many of us are not too far away physically from being in his place. As I get older, it gets harder to stay in shape and easier to say "I'll work out tomorrow".

Yes, his heart is in the right place and I think he sincerely believes he has a message worth listening to. And he does have some nice hardware.

I've seen his Channel and although it is entertaining, I too wonder how many of us are not too far away physically from being in his place. As I get older, it gets harder to stay in shape and easier to say "I'll work out tomorrow".

Yes, his heart is in the right place and I think he sincerely believes he has a message worth listening to. And he does have some nice hardware.

My thoughts as well on both of your points.

-d

there's not actually anything wrong with what he's saying.. this is basically my thinking as well. a loaded-out carrier is about the most efficient way to get in the "fight" there is.

the only reason we're having a problem with any of this is because he's a disgusting fatbody. :cartman:

I agree. I watch lots of Dsarti1 vids on youtube. I think highly of him. He has a great sense of humor and openly jokes about his size. He has some decent info on food preps, water filtering, bee keeping, chickens and goats. But his personallity is the most alluring.
Great guy I think.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads