JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got three(or more with the conversions) that just don't get loved too much any more. Looking to cash em out. No trades please. I am in the Clackamas OR area and am looking for FTF transactions. If you just gotta have it over state lines though, add $60 for shipping(that's what it costs me to use the local FFL).

1st up is an OD Green G22 40S&W***WITHDRAWN*** for the G22 and 2 15rd mags or $600***WITHDRAWN*** for everything: XS sights(very bright) 6 15rd mags,1 10rd mag, 1 22rd mag, 2 17rd 9mm Korean mags, Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel, and extended slide release. aprox 500 rounds through it.
View attachment 193910

2nd is***GONE*** an OD Green G26 9mm ***G26 and AA kit are SOLD*** $600 for everything: XS Sights(very bright), extended slide release, 6 mags, and Advantage Arms 22 conversion kit with 4 mags and threaded barrel(Tornado Technologies). Maybe 400 rounds through this one.
View attachment 193911
View attachment 193912

What size is are the frames on the P250? S, M, L ? Thanks

What I meant was what size is the circumference of the grip module. They come in three different sizes Compact Small, Compact Medium, and Compact Large and the same for the Full Size. Not what overall size the pistol is.

Bill Siegle said these are both medium size grips on each frame if anyone is interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.