JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
our cat Boots is a female tabby cat who is fixed, that we got when she was just 8 weeks old, at the beginning of the spring just about her 2nd birthday we decided to start letting her outside as she cried at the door pretty much always. she has stayed as friendly and as loving as she ever was but does not like to come in side for more than 15 minutes anymore. every single day she brings home at minimum ONE or TWO LARGE field mice. ( i had no idea they were as big as she finds them) anyway i like to give her to someone who might appreciate her loving dime-nor as well as her ability to hunt and take down the mice that maybe a problem, she is thin but not due to lack of food or health. i keep her wormed and flea med. she still has food and water at our house and a nice bed. let me know if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great mouser but I need a cat that can handle rats!!!!
They are in my wood shed and are being a pain, mainly making me have a heart attack while in there retrieving wood.....
Good luck finding her a new home.

I have no doubt she would work out very well for you. Shes brought home moles and rats. My neighbors are eastern europian and they told me this morning she lays in their garden daily and picks off rats and mice as they attempt to get to the fruit and veggies.

Hippety_sylvester.jpg
What about this mouse?:p

Sounds like a great mouser but I need a cat that can handle rats!!!!
They are in my wood shed and are being a pain, mainly making me have a heart attack while in there retrieving wood.....
Good luck finding her a new home.

Let see... You have a giant scary rat problem and you are posting on a gun forum. Hmmm.... I wonder if there would be another way of getting rid of your rat problem that could involve the theme of this forum? hmmmm

:)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top