JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

---- SOLD ---- 6/4/18

PRICE NOW LOWERED 10%, to only $520

I WILL ALSO THROW IN FIVE PMAG 20 MAGAZINES, AND ONE PMAG 25 MAGAZINE, WHICH IS ANOTHER $100 VALUE. The mags are all unused, and are still sealed in their factory packaging.

I have a really nice complete 308 AR Upper from Fulton Armory that I bought for a 308 AR project that I never completed. This upper has thus never been used in any way or fired. I consequently have no use for this anymore, and would like to unload it.

Fulton Armory makes quality products that are truly handcrafted. I had to wait nearly 3 months to get this once my order was placed, and that is pretty much their current backlog time frame too.

The Upper Receiver is an A3 Style, Numbered Flat Top with full rail system. It has M4 Style Feed Ramps, and is machined from 6066 T-6 Aluminum and is Hard Coat Anodized. It is a standard DPMS LR-308 Pattern, which is the most widely used 308 AR pattern. It thus would be easy to get a compatible lower to work with this, if you do not already own one.

It features a NiB-X Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group with Staked Key, FA High Pressure Bolt & Firing Pin, for enhanced reliability, rust resistance, and ease of cleaning. It has a free floating 308 handguard from DIAMONDBACK, which uses their VRS rail system. One long rail is already installed on the bottom of the handguard, and a short rail is installed forward on the left side, and has a sling swivel installed on it. Two additional uninstalled short rails are also included. These rails are real easy to either install, or move to a new location, so you can certainly customize the rails on this handguard however you might like.

The barrel is a lighter weight 18.5 inch made by Criterion. I also paid extra to have Fulton Armory install a Bennie Cooley muzzle brake, made by JP Enterprises, on the barrel. More detailed info on the barrel is available on this web page:

Barrel, 18.5", .308 AR, Light Weight, 1x10, Chrome Lined, Threaded, Match Quality, FA by Criterion

I live in Springfield, Oregon, and am looking for a local cash sale in my area. I'm elderly and in poor health, and I actually sold off nearly all of my gun collection a couple of years ago. Recently I've been working on unloading extra gear that I have also collected. I will be placing an ad soon for a bunch of rifle scopes.

I paid just under $1,300 for this upper, but I am willing to let it go for only $580 So not only could you save yourself a couple of months wait time, but this is also a real great buy too.

My phone number is 541-744-2343

Here are some photos:

308UP1.jpg

308UP2.jpg

308UP3.jpg

308UP4.jpg

For more information on Fulton Armory products, see:

Fulton Armory

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.