JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My dad asked me to clean his guns for him after our range trip today. I figured I would take the opportunity to snap a quick family portrait while they were all together in one place...
My revolver family! (The wheelers)
image.jpeg

They're just a good representation of these modern times is all...
Multi manufacture-al, and the youngest just came out as being bi-caliber! She shoots both 22lr and 22wmr. The only annoying thing is how she insists on using gender neutral pronouns.

The Colt would be my favorite...

Nice family shot of tour wheelies...
That one is my favorite, too. It used to belong to my grandpa and came down to me a couple years after he died. I feel like I'm connecting with my family history every time I take it out..

SO a small tight knit family? I would need a MUCH larger backdrop.
Haha! I'm reminded of the quote, "whoever has the most toys, wins!"

Nice family of wheelguns!!
Here is my family of Star semi-autos;
WP_20160117_001.jpg
L to R; Model F .22, Model SI .32ACP, Model S Spanish Air Force .380ACP, Model BM 9mm, Model A Super 9mm Largo, Model P .45ACP.
Looking for a Model CU .25ACP to fill out the set.

Ok, if we're going to do family pictures, this is the best I can muster...

Top - Notinco 1911A1 Government Model - pre Bill Clinton ban
Center - Colt XSE Commander
Bottom - Citadel Officers

Sad to say, they were all lost to the Columbia in a boating accident... Breaks my heart...
image.jpeg

Nice family of wheelguns!!
Here is my family of Star semi-autos;
View attachment 300645
L to R; Model F .22, Model SI .32ACP, Model S Spanish Air Force .380ACP, Model BM 9mm, Model A Super 9mm Largo, Model P .45ACP.
Looking for a Model CU .25ACP to fill out the set.

I only have a Star model B ex German Police and the most reliable auto I have ever owned. The thing will eat anything I shove in it and if I keep my thumb web out from under the nasty blood letting hammer it will shoot all day long without a hiccup.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top