JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is literally case law stating that the government can't regulate arms that are used by the military - my God our law system is so stupid that it contradicts itself on nearly everything.
In United States vs. Miller, the court ruled the sawed-off shotgun wasn't a military firearm, so it required registration. Decades later BATFE ruled other shotguns were too much of a military arm and therefore had to be registered. Makes perfect sense. :p

Theres no personal responsibility anymore. It's not the shooters fault, oh no!
... it's never the killers fault. Nope.... definitely not the perpetrator.
"Green said this company is just as guilty as the shooter for selling a product that's only purpose is mass death and he wants to draw attention to their misdeeds."

... so there ya go.

My question(s) to Mr Green, as it is with any person who says AR15s have no legitimate use, is/are;
How many of these things have been sold?
How many have been used in crimes?
The mathematical difference puts the lie to the statement.

Sue the person who planted the tree?
I guaran-effing-tee you IF I were still talking to my ultra lib family member, and this came up, - and I presented the same argument , IE about extending the law suits to say the trees, the car used, the mags, heck even where he bought gas from or ANYTHING the killer used to carryout his crime HE WOULD ONLY STOP AT ANYTHING RELATED TO GUNS - or accessories thereof - And I'll bet most antis would do the same.

They will narrow it down to guns, ammo, accessories and NEVER consider anything else because gun removal is the only goal. AND ditto this part:

No sitting judge with an ounce of integrity would allow this money grab to ever see the inside of a courtroom. The attorney that is putting this case together should be disbarred and never allowed to practice law again.

And unfortunately this part is very true:

Do not under estimate liberal judges, integrity means nothing.

Last Edited:
View attachment 1002882Cornelius Frolik
The lawsuit is expected to claim that the 100-round drum that shooter Connor Betts used during his rampage only has meaningful uses for military personnel and mass shooters.
The risks of selling these magazines to the public far outweigh any benefits, and there's no evidence that KCI has taken any meaningful steps to make sure its products aren't used in mass shootings, according to a news release announcing the lawsuit.
💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
1) What "meaningful" actions did they expect KCI to take?

2) "the 100-round drum only has meaningful uses for military personnel and mass shooters." IN THEIR OPINION. . .

Sounds like they should actually sue the State legislators as they are the ones for passing laws to protect the public. . .

The lawsuit is expected to claim that the 100-round drum that shooter Connor Betts used during his rampage only has meaningful uses for military personnel and mass shooters.
The risks of selling these magazines to the public far outweigh any benefits, and there's no evidence that KCI has taken any meaningful steps to make sure its products aren't used in mass shootings, according to a news release announcing the lawsuit.
💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
What "meaningful steps" could they reasonably take? Slapping a warning label on it like "This device is not intended to be used for illegal activities, including, but not limited to, mass shootings and homicidal activities"?

Yeah, that'll stop 'em.

Absurd.

💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
So is having a car capable of driving over the speed limit.

OMG!!!!

Aloha, Mark

What "meaningful steps" could they reasonably take? Slapping a warning label on it like "This device is not intended to be used for illegal activities, including, but not limited to, mass shootings and homicidal activities"?

Yeah, that'll stop 'em.

Absurd.
Shhh!!!

AOC might hear you and think that it is a good idea. . .

For a negligence suit the judge only weighs the facts in motions to dismiss or summary judgment motions. If it gets past those stages, then it's to a jury.

FWIW regardless of how liberal I am, I don't believe it's fair to expose a manufacturer or seller of a legal product to negligence claims because the product worked as intended, especially if it's use was during the commission of a crime That's a legislative issue and then possibly a constitutional issue.

Are plaintiffs suing KCI because they don't have immunity as a firearms manufacturer?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top