JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife got rear ended twice in the same year, in the same spot. Think I will sue Ford and Chevrolet and the dealer who solid the cars. Also I think I should sue Ford, the dealership and Jack Daniel's because Ford's pickup was used to kill my sister in-law and her family.

it sounds like the intent is publicity and to waste the money of the defendants. The basis of the lawsuit is the firearm was a "weapon of war" and thus should not have been available. It should be a very simple matter to show there are no militarys anywhere in the world issuing semi-auto sporting rifles.

Last Edited:
Maybe someone should tell them that hammers kill more people each year than AR-15's? Oh right for some reason they are unable to comprehend logic, never mind.

Might as well sue Philip Morris for causing lung cance...........
I'll try that again:
Might as well sue the Zippo lighter company for lighting cigarettes, and fires that caused deaths!:s0145:

Seriously, subtract justifiable homicides and suicides which the gun grabbers never do.

Go further and subtract bad guy against bad guy shootings.

What is the number of accidental gun deaths and gun murders per year are actually happening in the US every year? A very guarded secret this number, they don't want us to know it!

If you can find it, compare that % to accidental or intentional stabbing deaths, poisonings, car deaths, pool drownings, sports deaths or whatever else!

They do not want these gun laws for our safety. It's obvious to anyone paying attention.

Might as well sue Philip Morris for causing lung cance...........
I'll try that again:
Might as well sue the Zippo lighter company for lighting cigarettes, and fires that caused deaths!:s0145:

Seriously, subtract justifiable homicides and suicides which the gun grabbers never do.

Go further and subtract bad guy against bad guy shootings.

What is the number of accidental gun deaths and gun murders per year are actually happening in the US every year? A very guarded secret this number, they don't want us to know it!

If you can find it, compare that % to accidental or intentional stabbing deaths, poisonings, car deaths, pool drownings, sports deaths or whatever else!

They do not want these gun laws for our safety. It's obvious to anyone paying attention.

I believe that is the precedent they will try to use. Cigarettes are legal, however, the manufactures knew they caused cancer but still sold them knowing that fact.

I'm going to sue Chevrolet and lone star beer for my baby nephews death 28 years ago!!!!!!!!

On a side note, in the Liberal play book it states "NEVER WASTE A TRAGEDY"!!!!! No matter how many times!!!

"On a side note, in the Liberal play book it states "NEVER WASTE A TRAGEDY"!!!!! No matter how many times!!!"

Too bad we don't have a smidgen of a % of the media on our side that the anti-gun crowd does.

The tragedy in Sydney could have been easily averted with one shot from a concealed carrier or a gun at the ready behind the counter!

The unarmed manager tried to wrestle the armed Islamo manic while the woman Lawyer used her body over a pregnant woman to protect her from harm. Both these good people are now dead and it could have been so much worse if the madman started killing right away. We don't even know yet if it was police that killed the victims in the crossfire yet.
You won't hear one news anchor talk about the possibility that armed civilians could have nipped this in the bud within a few seconds and saved lives.

That's a tragedy gone to waste!

Might as well sue Coors and Jack Daniels for drunk driving arrest......:s0079::s0079:

And United and American airlines for destruction of the twin towers. Complete and utter lunacy... which almost guarantees the courts will hear the case. Has nothing to do with restitution for the families and everything to do with advancing the anti-gun agenda.

I think they should add the following to their lawsuit:

The school district, they were entrusted to keep the children safe and they failed.

Joe Biden (for introducing the "Gun Free School Zone Act"), all those that voted for it and George H. W. Bush for signing it into law. This act gave school districts a false sense of security, so they never hired armed guards.

They should also add the state of CT and their legislature for the same law, but at state level and the same reason as above.

Let's not forget the person or persons that designed/ordered/posted/didn't post the GFSZ sign, because it obviously didn't work. I couldn't find anything on why the sign didn't work, someone may have to do some digging as to why; was it posted or not, the size of it, the placement of it, the wording, the picture or lack of picture, the number of signs......?

Ray

I truly feel sorry for the families.

Though I am not sure why people think they can just just run around and sue others when it's obviously not their direct fault.

There seems to be a lack of common sense growing in this world..

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Maybe it would be a good idea for it to go to court! They would have to unseal the documents, show the pictures in court and maybe exhume the bodies to prove what gun was used. There are just too many unsolved mysteries surrounding Sandy Hoax er Sandy Hook.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

If I were an attorney on the side of the rifle manufacturer, I'd probably take a look into the lives of everyone filing this lawsuit and find out how many of them work for companies that produce products that have been used to cause deaths. I'd also be curious to know if any of their stock portfolios show investments in firearms companies - many folks own stuff like this and don't even know it. You could show that they are already personally profiting from dangerous tools, equipment, weapons, whatever.

Either way, the whole thing will probably be nothing more than a dog and pony show - as others have already pointed out, several precedents have already been established that protect these manufacturers. These people are hurting, I get that, but in doing this, they are hurting many others in the name of their own grief.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top