JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good, the more info out the better.
The gun grabbers tried it before an failed, but diverted a lot of donations from real pro 2nd Amendment groups. It needs to be stopped and exposed quickly.

STDs have a better reputation than they do at this point.

So someone go on down to the state and form a 501c Gun safety and responsibility group and suck donations from the gun grabbers. Take a long weekend to plagiarize a bunch of made up statistics from real anti gun groups and make up a slick web site. Get a Paypal button LOL

Our enemies are playing for keeps folks.. we must, also

They have been for a long time. Collectively, we need to stop being content with merely fighting off their advances.

Hopefully, the failed national efforts help us. They pissed off some very recreational AR owners I know.

OK, I admit Taku, usually I read you headlines, then read the associated text and immediately put on my tinfoil hat.

But in this case, you are 100% correct. And I will get the word out.

Some of what you call tinfoil hat.
material, I followed from planning stages in the mid 60's to fruition and I assure you that much of the Communist, marxist subversion is very real and embedded deep into every aspect of business, politics, and education. You are quite free to pretend it doesn't exist, but many now are seeing all of it.
With your head stuck in the sand, when the truck runs you over, your head will still be buried there.
The worst nightmares are only beginning to come out into the light.
Just remember you were warned and dont whine when it hits full bore. Those people are the professionals of the professionals in propaganda and diversion. They are right in there pulling the "tinfoil hat lines" the strongest in denial of their intentions and that those intentions exist while tightening the screw in the backs of America. Many trained and taught since birth .
Apathy and redirection are their tools and they have used them well. Terrorism is one of the newer tools they direct to do damage to get people to accept loss of freedoms and like it. Influx of drugs is another tool that has been used to break down our freedoms, morality and destroy our nation.

Some of what you call tinfoil hat.
material, I followed from planning stages in the mid 60's to fruition and I assure you that much of the Communist, marxist subversion is very real and embedded deep into every aspect of business, politics, and education. You are quite free to pretend it doesn't exist, but many now are seeing all of it.
With your head stuck in the sand, when the truck runs you over, your head will still be buried there.
The worst nightmares are only beginning to come out into the light.
Just remember you were warned and dont whine when it hits full bore. Those people are the professionals of the professionals in propaganda and diversion. They are right in there pulling the "tinfoil hat lines" the strongest in denial of their intentions and that those intentions exist while tightening the screw in the backs of America. Many trained and taught since birth .
Apathy and redirection are their tools and they have used them well. Terrorism is one of the newer tools they direct to do damage to get people to accept loss of freedoms and like it. Influx of drugs is another tool that has been used to break down our freedoms, morality and destroy our nation.

And then you went back to tinfoil hat crazyland in the same thread. And here you were doing so WELL!

Oh, I can assure you that more than a few of us are WAY more than just "recreational" AR owners. ;)

True. I was talking of people surprised that a decent amount of people in Congress were talking of banning their guns. Guessing you're not in that camp. :).

One man's recreation is Feinstein's human hunting platform.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top