JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this recently for the PC. Anyone on the boards been playing it?

I've just downloaded Operation Anchorage...seen thousands of other 3rd party add-ons, but I'm not sure which ones I should go for. (It's almost as hard as finding the next gun for my collection :D)

Anyone have any recommendations?

Never played it buy I heard it's similar to Oblivion, which stole a couple of weeks of my life. I have been meaning to try it but everytime I go to rent it, it's out.

I did just pick up Resident Evil 5, which is gory, tricky and actually pretty fun so far.

I'd say rent it first. The online stuff doesn't seem that impressive and thats where I'm finding the real value in games anymore. It is fun, the graphics are pretty gr8 and it's not easy, which is nice. The perspective is kinda like Gears of War where you're sorta lookin' over your characters shoulder. I haven't got very far into it yet, so this is just my initial reaction.

It's part of the reason i got a new computer, but i still haven't gotten it. From what i've seen, i'm let down greatly by the texture quality. It's like there's a law against putting high quality textures in commercial games. Although maybe the player whose screen-shots i saw had the settings lowered. Anyhow, i've been installing high-quality custom content for years and it hasn't seemed to slow me down. On the bright side, you can get custom content for Fallout 3. Maybe i'll recompile some things for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top