JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really like it, it's entertaining. You guys are right though, some things are hard to ignore, like shouldering a rifle to shoot and not looking through the sights always gets to me.

You are right of course, I've seen it done by exhibition and "trick" shooters but guys with 30 years experience (and talent). Not something an average shooter should do. You gotta love the monsters in WD and FS. Also a fan of Battlefield: Los Angeles, seen it more than a few times. I like watching the sights and saying "I've been there!".

Wonder why they didn't shoot FS and WD up here?

The CGI and special effects are so much better now, especially in the S2 last episode #10 "A More Perfect Union"

It is hard to not look at Max Headroom and not laugh though - the army general.

OK, I just caught up with this last night. Watched the last few episodes I had DVR'd. I don't know what that last alien was. Did you catch the end when they ask the question if the new alien is friend or foe? I say they are 'friend'. Otherwise they would of landed blowing stuff up and it wouldn't have taken off his mask/face shield if it was ready for battle.

(reading back what I just wrote I feel like a nerd. Oh well, it's a good show.)

^^^^^

"If they call you a spaz, a nerd or a geek - stand up for yourself don't be meek. Beautiful people, haven't you heard? The time is now for Revenge of the Nerds."

I think the new alien that landed is a friend to humans. It would explain the weapon that the fish heads were trying to complete, and aim at the sky. It could be that the two alien forces are at war with each other, and earth just got stuck in the middle of it. I just hope it doesn't turn into another version of Stargate SG1...

SG1? And I thought I sounded like a nerd. :s0114: Just kidding Komrad, I think your right.. new aliens = friendly.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top