JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good thing I only wear size 9.5 cuz I just berried my foot in my mouth. After doing some digging I found the Ammo Can I thought was filled loose Golden Tiger was accually 500+ rounds of Yugo with a crushed box of Tiger in it. Next I tore into a few boxes of unopened Tiger and surprise, surprise, steel! What a Jackazz :s0114:

Next this morning I hit the range in order to prove myself wrong again. I fired 40 rounds each of Wolf, Tiger, and Norinco. Again found I was not 100% correct in saying "no difference in accuracy". Off the bench my groups were best with the Norinco, with the Golden Tiger pretty close to the same and the Wolf was the least accurate of the three.

Lesson learned, in the future get the facts straight before sounding like a Tool online :s0114:

Feel free to kick a guy when he is down I have it coming :s0155:
Ha... Bustin your chops paid off. We all got a good range report, and you got to go shooting.:D

Thanks for the info Grundel.:s0155:

Next this morning I hit the range in order to prove myself wrong again. I fired 40 rounds each of Wolf, Tiger, and Norinco. Again found I was not 100% correct in saying "no difference in accuracy". Off the bench my groups were best with the Norinco, with the Golden Tiger pretty close to the same and the Wolf was the least accurate of the three.

Well, that’s reassuring. I just ordered a case of Golden Tiger. I’m a new AK owner, and bought some Wolf a month before I got the gun, and ordered another 4 boxes after I got the gun. I’m rationing myself till the Golden Tiger gets here. 4 boxes is nothing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top