JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Posted this stuff on CL but thought I would add it here....

I have quite a bit of fall protection and tower climber safety equipment I am looking to get rid of. This equipment is very lightly used if used at all. Some is brand new. I was required to have all the equipment for the job but never needed to use some of the items. The items that have been used are in excellent shape and in like new condition. This equipment was not left out in the weather or in the bed of a truck. It was stored indoors in a bag and only brought out if needed. Its never even been out in the rain. The contract is over and I no longer need this equipment so I am looking to sell it. I would like to sell this as a package and will work out a deal. i am not in a hurry to get rid of this stuff so will be keeping it as all or nothing at first. I may be convinced to let a few things go by themselves. If bought as a package you really would not need anything else except for boots. Its all there.

Miller Safety Harness: $100 (MSRP $135)
Model: 650CN-BDP/UGN
Elk River Tower Harness: $200 (MSRP $275)
Model: Eagle Tower Harness 66611
Sala ShockWave2 Shock Absorber 6': $150 (MSRP $210)
Model: 1244409
I have two of these.
Miller Shock Absorbing Lanyard: $70 (MSRP $110)
Model: 219WRS/6FTYL
Miller Fall Limiter: $300 (MSRP $400)
Model: FL11-8/11FT
Brand New
Sala LAD-SAF Cable Assist: $300 (MSRP $375)
Model: LAD-SAF 6116540
Brand New
Petzl Petzl Grillon Hook 3M: $120 (MSRP $190)
Model: L52H-003
Have 2
Petzl Single compact Pulley: $15 (MSRP $26)
Model: Fixe
Brand New In Box
Have 2
Elk River Ezeman Sling $30 (MSRP $48)
Model: 26775
Have 2
Petzl Helmet: $60 (MSRP $90)
Model: Vertex Best
Petzl Helmet: $75 (MSRP $110)
Model: Vertex Vent

Also have carabiners and collapsable tool bag that I will throw in with a package deal. Along with a storage bag for all equipment.

I would also be willing to trade for the right woodworking tools or a 1911
DSC_4781.JPG
DSC_4782.JPG
DSC_4783.JPG
DSC_4784.JPG

Total $1735 Willing to drop price for a package deal.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top