JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$549
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
EUGENE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great shooting Savage 110 in .270 Winchester...Very nice condition for a new hunter or a veteran who appreciates a rifle that is as consistent a performer as the day is long...Comes with a Vortex Crossfire 3x9 that is producing quarter size groups at 100yds...Barrel is clean and bright...22" length barrel...Checkered wood stock...Some expected use marks on stock and hard parts, not many though...Refer to pics for accurate condition...Originally purchased this gun as a rebarreling project...Always wanted and couldn't find a 25-06...This would have been an easy swap out for that caliber barrel as this platform can accommodate anything from .243 to 30-06 without a lot of fuss...Took it to the range to see how it performed and it turned out to be a tack driver...Couldn't tear it apart because it shot so well! Turned out that I finally found my dream 25-06 near that time so I didn't have touch it...Load this one up for Elk or down for Blacktail...Readily available components to reload or shoot factory if you so choose...She is not fussy! Brother in law has got me involved in rimfire match shooting and he just happens to have a Rem 451 Match he would like to sell me and I don't really need 5 .270"s...Great shooting rifle!

IMG_0466.JPG IMG_0468.JPG IMG_0472.JPG IMG_0484.JPG IMG_0493.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great shooting Savage 110 in .270 Winchester...Very nice condition for a new hunter or a veteran who appreciates a rifle that is as consistent a performer as the day is long...Comes with a Vortex Crossfire 3x9 that is producing quarter size groups at 100yds...Barrel is clean and bright...22" length barrel...Checkered wood stock...Some expected use marks on stock and hard parts, not many though...Refer to pics for accurate condition...Originally purchased this gun as a rebarreling project...Always wanted and couldn't find a 25-06...This would have been an easy swap out for that caliber barrel as this platform can accommodate anything from .243 to 30-06 without a lot of fuss...Took it to the range to see how it performed and it turned out to be a tack driver...Couldn't tear it apart because it shot so well! Turned out that I finally found my dream 25-06 near that time so I didn't have touch it...Load this one up for Elk or down for Blacktail...Readily available components to reload or shoot factory if you so choose...She is not fussy! Brother in law has got me involved in rimfire match shooting and he just happens to have a Rem 451 Match he would like to sell me and I don't really need 5 .270"s...Great shooting rifle!

View attachment 1272636 View attachment 1272637 View attachment 1272638 View attachment 1272639 View attachment 1272640
C'mon NWFA...This goes on Gunbroker on Sunday...Make me a reasonable offer!