JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Trump wins, I'm expecting mass riots and destruction. A lot worse than we've ever seen. I'm talking about major urban cities torched to a point of martial law being implemented with troops on the streets. Considering how the authorities let antifa get away with what they did recently, I believe they've been emboldened to a whole new level. Come election day, I expect them to camp out outside the place and intimidate/attack trumpers.

If Trump wins, I'm expecting mass riots and destruction. A lot worse than we've ever seen. I'm talking about major urban cities torched to a point of martial law being implemented with troops on the streets. Considering how the authorities let antifa get away with what they did recently, I believe they've been emboldened to a whole new level. Come election day, I expect them to camp out outside the place and intimidate/attack trumpers.

Spot on! I agree entirely. The way government responded, in most cases; reinforced their aggression.

Worth a read:
I'm not sure such biased pandering is worth a read. There wasn't really anything factual in the article so I am not sure why you would recommend it.

I'm not sure such biased pandering is worth a read. There wasn't really anything factual in the article so I am not sure why you would recommend it.

This particular forum is "Preparedness & Survival" so that article is appropriate here. The article presents several scenarios that "could" happen after the election, which just happens to be the subject of this particular thread. The scenarios may or may not occur; or something totally different may happen and it may be far worse than any of the scenarios in the article. We can't predict the future, but we can see the trajectory we are on today. The point of the article is to get you to think about what you can do NOW, to get ready for possible bad times ahead. Most people do not want bad times to happen, but most also know you don't always get what you want. If you don't know what to do to prepare, ask questions, there are many folks on this website with good ideas that are willing to share their knowledge. Others may have the same questions you do. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top