JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm selling my lightly used Falkor 6.5 Grendel Build in Urban Camo. It comes with an upgraded JP Precision 6.5 Grendel BCG, and X Caliber Barrel. Under 100 rounds through the gun itself. If you would rather it be a 5.56 I can put the stock barrel and BCG and reduce the price by $200

If you're a Washington resident I'll separate the upper and lower for a same day FFL xfer - then give you the upper after the transaction is complete at the FFL.

Info on the gun itself:

FALKOR CAITLYN (Urban Camo) 5.56 AR-15 Precision Sniper Rifle is America's hero and Falkors hero too. FALKOR CAITLYN (Urban Camo) PSR rifle represents a paradigm shift in match-grade rifle accuracy never thought possible on the AR-15 Rifle platform, Until now. At the heart of FALKOR's innovation is their transition (tranny) MLOK™ compatible hand guard which was created to enhance the union between the upper and barrel for unparalleled stiffness and accuracy.

FALKOR CAITLYN (Urban Camo) upper and lower receiver sets have been precision machined in house at falkor's facility to optimize operation while addressing bolt carrier-tilt and walk. Mirrored ambidextrous controls, FALKOR's CAITLYN represents a breakthrough in AR-15 Precision Rifle design, resulting in the most reliable and accurate AR-15 Rifle on the market. Each component of FALKOR's CAITLYN (Urban Camo) is designed with the professional end user in mind and machined to aerospace tolerances in FALKOR's Montana based headquarters.
  • Ambi Matched Billet Lower Hard Anodized
  • Ambi Matched Billet Upper Hard Anodized
  • Ambidextrous Mirrored Controls-Billet Machined Bolt/Mag
  • QuickSnap Dust Cover
  • Flared Magwell w/Magwell Grip
  • Barrel: 16-inch X Caliber 6.5 Grendel
  • FALKOR "Tranny" Free-Float 14.6" MLOK™ Handguard
  • JP Precision 6.5 Grendel FMOS BCG
  • ALG Trigger
  • Mission First Tactical Battlelink Stock
  • FALKOR MACH 15 Ambi-charging handle
  • Ambi Short Throw Safety Selector
  • Hogue Rubber Overmold Grip
  • VG6 Gamma High Performance Muzzle Brake
  • 2 6.5 Grendel Mags
  • Color: Urban Camo
IMG-7082.jpg
IMG-7081.jpg
IMG-7080.jpg
IMG-7079.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
"If you're a Washington resident I'll separate the upper and lower for a same day FFL xfer - then give you the upper after the transaction is complete at the FFL."

Since July first, the lower can't be instant transferred any longer. It is going to run through a LE BRC.

"If you're a Washington resident I'll separate the upper and lower for a same day FFL xfer - then give you the upper after the transaction is complete at the FFL."

Since July first, the lower can't be instant transferred any longer. It is going to run through a LE BRC.

You are incorrect - that was just a rumor and it never went through. Salesmen at FFLS were using to scare people into buy stuff... It's still being transferred same day. I just picked up a lower today - same day turnaround.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.