JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have read every article and have found nothing stating he was a CHL holder. I guess we can assume he was since it appears he was not charged with carrying a weapon concealed?

Even if he didn't have a CHL, you know the powers that be will try to turn it into a circus. Never let a good tragedy go to waste is their slogan.

If you are going out to have more than two drinks, it would probably be a good idea to leave your piece at home. With that said, This could have easily just been two dickweeds in a bar fight...which probably happened twice in every state yesterday.

Of course if Donald was drunk, got in his car and knocked over an outside trash can in the vicinity of several bar goers this would not have made it off the Public Safety reports in the back section of the paper.

And that, my friends, is why most states don't allow folks to carry firearms in places that serve adult beverages. Good news is he missed, bad news is he doesn't fit the liberals' profile for gun nutz.

Brutus Out

With a comfortable lead and Half Time, everyone expected Atlanta to win. Then New England rallied to tie it up sending the game into over time. Tom Brady became more hated than Donald Trump after winning his third Superbowl game when he should have lost.

I'm not sure, but the game must have been over when this happened. Otherwise I would think there would have been a near riot due to the crowd having to evacuate, causing them to miss the end of the game due to the stupidity of this moron. (It is a sportsbar after all.)

On the other hand, this moron is lucky to be alive. How many other legal (and illegal) guns do you suppose were also in there?

I'm not sure, but the game must have been over when this happened. Otherwise I would think there would have been a near riot due to the crowd having to evacuate, causing them to miss the end of the game due to the stupidity of this moron. (It is a sportsbar after all.)

On the other hand, this moron is lucky to be alive. How many other legal (and illegal) guns do you suppose were also in there?

It is not at all a sports bar, and has never advertised itself as being one. Nor is the bar area that large. There is just one single big screen TV in the bar. Sports bars typically have TV's all over the place.

It is mainly a family restaurant, and also a Brewhouse, which allows them to offer their own custom crafted beers.

Remember too, that this is liberal Eugene, where much of the population hates guns.

If you want to go to a good sports bar in the Eugene/Springfield area, visit the Gateway Taphouse, which is just next to the post office at the north end of the Gateway shopping center, right next to I-5, in Springfield.

It is quite a big place, and they have 18 big screen TV's. They are everywhere in the establishment, as you can see in this photo:

12032834_1188280604520514_1513642529757513578_o.jpg

They also have pool tables:

13062528_1741266896117706_6041852742000398568_n.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show