JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

This is a new scope almost with about 30 rounds through it. The scope is a
Menace counter sniper series 4-14x44 14ml reticle

Here is a link to the reticle <broken link removed>

The scope comes with 2 sunshades, flip up covers, and side paralex 0 to infinity. Have box and everything that came with it. One small ring mark other than that perfect and very clear glass.

Snipers Central loves them and gives them very good reviews.

I am selling for $275 or trade for EOTech or Aimpoint comp M2. I will add cash if new. Please if trading yours must be new or like new and a current model with box and all the paper work. No imports please.

If interested let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

Last Edited:
This is a new scope almost with about 30 rounds through it. The scope is a
Menace counter sniper series 4-14x44 14ml reticle

Here is a link to the reticle <broken link removed>

The scope comes with 2 sunshades, flip up covers, and side paralex 0 to infinity. Have box and everything that came with it. One small ring mark other than that perfect and very clear glass and come with lifetime warranty.

Snipershide loves them and gives them very good reviews.

I am selling for $350 or trade for EOTech or Aimpoint comp M2. Please if trading yours must be new or like new and a current model with box and all the paper work. No imports please.

If interested let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

You stated that your Falcon Menace scope has a life time warranty,do you have anything from them to show that ?
I ask because in the past they offered only a 5 yr to the original purchaser ( US Sales )and if they have changed that policy i may be interested.
Canada has a 10 yr warranty due to the distributor working out it's own deal with the UK company.
Thanks,
RK

You stated that your Falcon Menace scope has a life time warranty,do you have anything from them to show that ?
I ask because in the past they offered only a 5 yr to the original purchaser ( US Sales )and if they have changed that policy i may be interested.
Canada has a 10 yr warranty due to the distributor working out it's own deal with the UK company.
Thanks,
RK

Thats a good question but I have been told that but I don't have anything in writing. Sorry but I will check. But it is like new in box. Again, I will check. Thanks for the question.

Scott

Is this a 1" or 30MM Tube ???

30mm tube and I just lowered the price to:

$275 as I want sold. Or trade for 5.56 but no Wolf or Tiger or any stuff like that. This is a damn good deal. This is almost brand new and I would use it but I am scope heavy and need new EOTech.

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top