JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a complete FAL setup.

Here are the specs on the FAL:
Chilean kit - great bore I hand picked it from several. Got it from James the GunPartsGuy (great guy to deal with BTW)
DSA SA58 upper
Extended selector switch
Israeli forward assist charging handle & Carrier
Tapco SAW stock set
Israeli Rear sight
Entreprise compensator
922r compliant and then some
Dura coat camo finish

Extras:
12 magazines
complete spare spring kit
all original parts taken off for 922r compliance
bayonet
extra folding charging handle
original furniture
extra bolt carrier
a bunch of US made stamped mag floorplates
2 spare magazine springs

Gear:
Check the pics. Harness with Open top mag pouches in the front, a german flecktarn and a tactical tailor double. Water Bladder carrier, buttpack. The canteen carrier and Brit roll on the back I want to hang on to.

This is a perfect opportunity to outfit a team member in a one-stop shopping fashion. I would like to get $1200 for the whole thing. Oh- to sweeten the deal I'll throw in a combat load of South African Ball for a full price offer. Now it really is a grab and go setup.

I can't believe I'm selling my baby, but I want to stay married.

Will consider partial trade for a surplus Mauser (or 2 haha) Will consider even swap or gun plus cash either way for a decent M1A or a .308 precision rifle setup. Thanks for looking.

Clark

CIMG0015.JPG

CIMG0017.jpg

CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0335.jpg

CIMG0337.jpg

already have an FAL, but i'm interested in the gear and ammo. Are you willing to sell anything separate from the gun?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.