JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Short barreled FAL for sale

This was my first Class III firearm; it is on a Form 1 in Oregon.

It was built for me in 2000 by Ken Elmore of Specialized Armament in Arizona using a D S Arms receiver and DSA 11-inch barreled OSW complete front-end and nice ole StG58 parts kit. Not sure about how many miles she has on her, but to be safe, call it 1500rds. It is in great shape (Ken did a GREAT job on this rifle) and comes with five 20rd surplus FAL mags.

It is a monster to be sure (308 through an 11-inch barrel). Would like to find it a new home and not part it out (maybe the easiest way to sell it). Being Class III there is the NFA paperwork to go through. As mentioned the gun is on a Form 1 in Oregon (buyer pays the NFA fees -"transfer tax"). If you're not familiar with Class III I'm happy to walk the buyer through everything; its not hard, just takes some time.

Price is $1000 (yes, you pay for the gun now and have to wait - it sucks but thats just NFA) please use e-mail at [email protected] and not NWFA as I can't always get on here.

201510202s152620.png

20151020s152553_zpsjcui27jv.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.