JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to buy an fal soon and had a question. Are the scope mounting options for an fal reliable? Are they left hand shooter friendly, as in I won't get hit in the face with brass? I am mainly looking for a semi automatic 308 that I can put a scope on and hit out to 800 yards, would o be better off with a nice AR10? Thanks guys!

Fals can be quite accurate and the dsa railed top covers are quite reliable. However, for the money an ar10 will cost less to make it accurate and there are way more parts available to make it so. Not sure about ejection as I have never shot a fal lefty. The fal is a serious robust battle rifle and I recommend everybody have at least one, but for your criteria I think an ar10 is more realistic. Good luck

If you want a battle rifle that will run in crappy conditions, get an FAL.

If you want to impress the gurls with your accurate rifel, get an AR10.

Shooting left handed, your face will not get his with brass shooting a FAL.

And agree, it's a very reliable battle rifle but not a 1000 M precision rifle.

On a side note, I used a DSA Para in a practical rifle match some 10 years ago and out of ~45 shooters placed 10th ( 2nd with irons). It can hang with AR's out to 300 M, no problem.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top