JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
To clarify, you want $1,200 for the rifle and (8) magazines ... with the Magpul stock, scope and rings offered separately? Or is that $1,700 on the rifle?

Not to derail a for sale thread, but I had two Valmets in 7.62x52 before I had a FAL. Valmets and Galils are the Rolls Royces of Kalashnikovs, but hard and expensive to get parts for, especially during the AWB. They used specially modified H&K 91 mags with different feed lips/etc. - so when the mags got to be $150 apiece in the late 80s and BCGs, bolts, firing pins were unobtanium - I decided that a FAL would be better to have with its wide availability of affordable parts and mags.

If someone is serious about owning a FAL as a defensive rifle, I recommend:

https://www.amazon.com/FAL-Rifle-1993-1-3/dp/0889351686

Where the Kalashnikov is the rifle in 7.62x39 for Soviet Bloc satellites and clients and many third world countries, the FAL is the "right arm of the free world" and the rifle in 7.62x51.

Dieudonné Joseph Saive - the designer of the FN FAL - was an assistant and protege to John Moses Browning (Yes, that John M. Browning :s0152:) and he completed the Browning High Power after Browning died at his work bench in an FN factory in Belgium while working on the High Power.

So the FN FAL has a rich heritage and history. If not for the pig headed attitude and Not Invented Here mentality of Springfield Armory and the US Army, we would have the FN FAL as our battle rifle instead of the M1A/M14. The FN FAL was adopted by over 90 NATO aligned countries, and many that weren't or aren't NATO aligned.

There are also many variations of it for different purposes, and many aftermarket parts and mods. I highly recommend it for anybody that thinks they need a 7.62x51 defensive rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.