JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Buy it now before 1639 goes into effect. No waiting period, no mandatory gun safety for semiautomatic firearms class, and no being registered by the state of WA as an " ASSAULT " weapon. This rifle has seen less than 100 flawless functioning rounds since assembled 8 years ago. It is 922r compliant and comes with 1 magazine. It is built on an inch pattern receiver. It can utilize metric magazines as well as inch magazines. $2000 20190623_083412_resized.jpg 20190623_083433_resized.jpg 20190623_083412_resized.jpg 20190623_083510_resized.jpg 20190623_083442_resized.jpg 20190623_083459_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Entreprise. I assembled it along with 4 others. All parts sourced out before the 1994 assault weapons ban, so forgive me for not remembering specifics. All parts kits were the the best available at the time, as in minimum measured throat wear. Australian kits if memory serves me.

Entreprise. I assembled it along with 4 others. All parts sourced out before the 1994 assault weapons ban, so forgive me for not remembering specifics. All parts kits were the the best available at the time, as in minimum measured throat wear. Australian kits if memory serves me.

Ahhhhh.. The Good old days...:)...
We did some GBs from Savagio for Argy rcvrs and Styer kits, fun build parties..
Had to make tools to get it done..:eek:

I eventually moved the FALs and wound up w/ Aussie inch patterns....
like Pat Jones said: "We just Improved them!!!":)

GLWS:)

Ahhhhh.. The Good old days...:)...
We did some GBs from Savagio for Argy rcvrs and Styer kits, fun build parties..
Had to make tools to get it done..:eek:

I eventually moved the FALs and wound up w/ Aussie inch patterns....
like Pat Jones said: "We just Improved them!!!":)

GLWS:)
2 more days before the state puts its boot on your neck and you won't ever be able to buy this without it being listed as an assualt rifle. That and all the other hoops you will have to jump through. not to mention the additional $18 filing fee. reasonable offers entertained.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.