JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got an FAL up for trades. Comes with 2 mags, one of them is finicky but the other one runs great. Have about 200 rounds down the barrel.

would like to trade for something in 5.7, 9mm, 45acp
Optic not included
no pistols unless it's got a brace on it

73C898EF-FDEA-4930-AF84-F63330D453D0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I had an older model with a 16" barrel. Does yours have a carry handle ? I assume not as far as I can tell from the pic. The rear iron sight is different. Mine was very basic. Is this DSA's current grade that is closest to the older style ?

It does not have a carry handle, I'm not sure what other models DSA makes though.

They have a lot of models now. The sight on yours looks like the Holland stye. I have to do some more research. I do have pistol ammo for trade . Both 9mm and .45 acp. I traded my SA 58 for a German Sig P226. It is an outstanding pistol. Right now I have a AR 10. Your rifle comes with the pic rail top cover and hopefully the original cover as well ?

They have a lot of models now. The sight on yours looks like the Holland stye. I have to do some more research. I do have pistol ammo for trade . Both 9mm and .45 acp. I traded my SA 58 for a German Sig P226. It is an outstanding pistol. Right now I have a AR 10. Your rifle comes with the pic rail top cover and hopefully the original cover as well ?

I only have the pic rail, which is how I got
It.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.