JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw one of these and for <$8 they are a great deal. Worth putting up to mess with would-be trespassers or worse. Much better looking than most silly fake cameras.

They let you put a battery in them for a flashing red LED - don't do that - real surveillance cameras of this type do not have a flashing LED. So just stick it up there right out of the box. The $8 investment might mean not getting burglarized some day.

Amazon.com: Outdoor Fake , Dummy Security Camera with Blinking Light (Silver): Camera & Photo

I've learned to avoid anything less than HD cameras at this point. 720p or better. 700TVL cameras are better than nothing, but too grainy to make anything out.

IMO, a better choice would be to purchase Blue Iris software ($37 - Ebay) and put it on your PC. The software is better than anything that comes with those kits.

Get a cheap dual-monitor card for your PC. Then purchase better quality cameras as you can afford them.

Better to have ONE of them in a good spot than a half dozen cheesy units - Sony Sensor HD 1080p 2 0 Megapixel IR Onvif Waterproof WiFi Network IP Camera | eBay

With Blue Iris you can tap into any ONVIF compatible camera in just seconds. Even cameras at neighbor's homes for extra vantage points. Send instantaneous text, play an audio alert on your PC, get an email.

(nerd alert)

Here I tapped into my friends $50 camera sitting in his living room window in Vancouver. Now my software here does motion sensing recording off his camera THERE>

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top