JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They are just putting internet videos together to make stuff up these days.

I quote...

"This video right here appearing to show the Turkish military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town."

When in reality, it's a clip of the Machine Gun shoot at Knob Creek. An old clip too....

Darn, in the time I've been typing this the YouTube video of the broadcast has been removed. Lol.

These guys are hilarious.

Here is the article with another video link on a gun blog.

Color me surprised...NOT.

But I'll tell you what? I'm not giving the right wing media any confidence either. I heard something on Lars Larson from a listeners e-mail he read on air that was totally un-true. I though I'd better send an email to him so he wasn't doing the same the MSM does. I even sent a link to the FOX news story the listener was referring to. He rebuked me, quite rudely. Accused me of wasting his time. Accuse me of "bubblegum-uming". They're all a bunch of hacks!

Color me surprised...NOT.

But I'll tell you what? I'm not giving the right wing media any confidence either. I heard something on Lars Larson from a listeners e-mail he read on air that was totally un-true. I though I'd better send an email to him so he wasn't doing the same the MSM does. I even sent a link to the FOX news story the listener was referring to. He rebuked me, quite rudely. Accused me of wasting his time. Accuse me of "bubblegum-uming". They're all a bunch of hacks!
Agree, their objective (no matter what their politics are) is to make money for their company and they do that by being sensational. That's their goal, to attract attention/listeners/viewers, not to report the truth. The truth doesn't seem to matter much anymore unfortunately.

Agree, their objective (no matter what their politics are) is to make money for their company and they do that by being sensational. That's their goal, to attract attention/listeners/viewers, not to report the truth. The truth doesn't seem to matter much anymore unfortunately.

What is sad about this, and this broadcast in particular, is that 100x as many people will believe it and not see the articles pointing out the problems with the story. It's one thing to quietly delete something, it's quite another to get on the air in prime time and say "this was a false story." Most people will just remember the lies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top