JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I have a reason to believe it's fake and guys giving me the run around what do you think!

Says it's a McHenry otf no.production number or sn it seen most of the real copy's have the an and production number

I agree! seen one just like this had another member meet up at Benchmade with him he cancelled on me because Benchmade said it was fake!!

The fakes I have handled are heavier than the real ones and the box may have slightly different markings. I buy a lot of auto knives and will only purchase Microtechs or Benchmades from reputable dealers. I will say there are a couple Chinese makers ( Vespa & Horizon Outdoor) that make a very nice knife with high quality material.
Thanks
James

Take it to Benchmade. They'll tell you for sure.

Of course, they won't return it to you either. They keep any/all counterfeit knives brought in.

As a former benchmade fan, that one appears to be real. I own both a real and a fake infidel and that one is definitely real. The metal liner in the middle of the handle is thicker on the fakes and the slide is more of a sparkly silver on the fakes as well. Not to mention the clip is a pure black on the fakes. Rest assured if you buy this one but that's not a good price.

I had a second to look at the ad. Looks real to me. I EDC one of these. But I'm no expert. The clip sure looks genuine as does the body/hardware.

Buyer beware. Personally I'd save my money and buy a new one. Or wait for deals here at NWFA. :)

Fake. The real item has the Benchmade butterfly on the tip of the clip and the font is intentionally distressed. Also, the button is darker on the real one.

There is someone on NWFA selling a fake one for $50 - he notes it is a fake.

I have a reason to believe it's fake and guys giving me the run around what do you think!

Says it's a McHenry otf no.production number or sn it seen most of the real copy's have the an and production number
If you feel that it's fake, you do not live far from the actual manufacture. Ask them if there are ways to know for sure. If they are very concerned they may even assist you in purchase of said item to determine what is going on. It can be a kind of "know your enemy" situation. If nothing else, it shows the manufacturer how strongly you feel about the situation and your dedication to their products. I once was given a genuine product once because of showing my concerns on cloning!

If you feel that it's fake, you do not live far from the actual manufacture. Ask them if there are ways to know for sure. If they are very concerned they may even assist you in purchase of said item to determine what is going on. It can be a kind of "know your enemy" situation. If nothing else, it shows the manufacturer how strongly you feel about the situation and your dedication to their products. I once was given a genuine product once because of showing my concerns on cloning!

Eh, no they won't. They will confirm it's fake (if it is) and confiscate it under patent rules and not reimburse the owner.

Does everyone local to Benchmade Portland, know that they offer discount to Veterans as well as Active Duty and First Responders? If I remember correctly, its more than 20% off retail.

Why buy a benchmade anymore?

With that aside, take a look at the sharpening lines on the left side of the blade. Is it me or do those not look like they should be on a $250 blade?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top