JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Umm... or you could sponsor the site. Dork

I actually have sponsored this site in the past, right now I'm just trying to keep my bills paid while my new house is under construction. If I had extra money there is a list of organizations including my doctor who would like to be paid right now

My cost-cutting includes brushing my teeth twice a day and telling the dentist to get lost (for now)

I actually have sponsored this site in the past, right now I'm just trying to keep my bills paid while my new house is under construction. If I had extra money there is a list of organizations including my doctor who would like to be paid right now

My cost-cutting includes brushing my teeth twice a day and telling the dentist to get lost (for now)
Ad money does not require clicking on the ads.

Adblock Plus, Ghostery and [EDIT] Blur (damn phone autocorrect!) for in-browser defense here. I use Palemoon and Opera browsers.

Also have both Lavasoft Adaware and Malwarebytes Antimalware installed as a second line of defense to catch anything McAfee Total Protection (phone again) misses. NOTHING sneaks past that so far... it's like as soon as the malware QB has the ball there's someone waiting to smear him across the astroturf.

Last Edited:
Strange, I don't get these popups folks are talking about. I'm not running any special ad-blockers or anything like that. I see the regular ads on the site and go about my day without issues. I use Chrome on the laptops and Safari on the mobile devices.

Regarding Firefox, we used to use it at work, in fact it was recommended by our IT department for years. But in the last year or so, they removed it from our machines and told us not to use it. Now they've pushed us primarily to Chrome and will allow IE if someone prefers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top