JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems some Chinese fraudsters are trying hard to take advantage of the out-of-control demand for firearms, ammo, and accessories in the U.S. I ran across one today called the Loyal Ammo Shop. They were advertising "Hand Gun Ammo, RIFLE AMMO, RIMFIRE AMMO, and SHORT GUN AMMO"! When I clicked the SHORT GUN AMMO header, a collection of shotgun ammo was displayed...

I called their listed phone number, which rang once before an outgoing mesage asked me to enter my name and "Global Voice" would try to connect me... I hung up. Just for kicks, I entered into a chat session wherby I baited them with a question about "Short Guns", and they confirmed my suspicion (it's worth a laugh, anyway). The site was complete with rave reviews, nearly every one of them gushing about how quickly the customer had received their items, and simulated realtime messages stating what "real" customers had just bought from the site. Below are screenshots of my "chat", and one of their fake and poorly-translated rave reviews...

I had a recent experience ordering MREs from a similar place which ended in me contacting PayPal to get my money back after these "Genuine U.S. Military" MREs shipped from China Post, but never actually showed up. I was a little suspicious of that site because the price seemed too good to be true, which is why I used PayPal rather than my CC, and my "Spidey sense" paid off. Please be careful out there on the interwebs!!!

Capture.PNG

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Loyal #2.PNG

Last Edited:
Hmmm. Not sure, may be real. Took a quick look and they want $750 for a case of S&B 9mm ammo that was about $110 or so a year ago so price sounds "real" :s0140:
I would think if they were trying to mine credit card info they would offer a price that would look tempting at least. :cool:

The thing that got me to their site in the first place was the one thing that was "reasonably" priced, given the times, and showed up in an internet search. They only need to get you to guy one thing to steal your money, and trying to look like all the other legit overpriced sites out there is part of their cloak.

https://loyalammoshop.com/product/speer-gold-dot-9mm-luger-124/

At $.70/round, this is actually a decent deal compared to other sellers out there, if it were legit.

https://loyalammoshop.com/product/cci-short-target-22-short-500-rds/

This "deal" is not as good...

You can't get around their answer about "Short Guns", or the fact that everything on their site is magically "in stock", so if anyone chooses to order from Loyal Ammo Shop I wish him luck!

Last Edited:
This site must be a scam as well. Seem to have an unlimited supply of 9mm ammo for 11.97 per 50 rounds.

They are using the business address of a legit gun store in Texas with the same general name, but different web site.

Guns-Warehouse.com

Warning message from the actual gun store

GunsWarehouseWarning.png

Last Edited:
What sucks is how some overlook the 'warning signs' of these online sites and just 'roll over' and order from them.

On another forum a guy mention how he placed an order from a place called 'Reload Unlimited'. I looked the place up and these were the 'red flags' I noticed and pointed out on the forum:

First this part, 'Reload Unlimited was established in 2020.' If major retailers and known online dealers are having a hard time getting stock how can a relatively new supplier?

They do not show a physical address in the 'contact us' section of their site - only city & state.

Poor grammar, sentence structure and punctuation in their writing.

Lastly, this part, All payments must be thru Debit Card via Google Pay.

Also there was another site called reloadING Unlimited that has several complaints online. They still have a website but no phone # , address or any way to reach them other than a Email address.

The site was complete with rave reviews, nearly every one of them gushing about how quickly the customer had received their items, and simulated realtime messages stating what "real" customers had just bought from the site. Below are screenshots of my "chat", and one of their fake and poorly-translated rave reviews..
This is how China operates at every level. Lotta hype, lotta misinformation, suppression of the facts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top