JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Fajen semi-inletted stock designed to fit the Ruger 77 short bolt calibers rifle. Fits the .308 and other short cartridge 77 actions. I do not know if it would or would not be correct for the Mark II models. It is marked "Ruger 77 Short".

Being a Fajen, it is a very nicely figured walnut, with Fajen butt plate and contrasting reddish hue wood on the forearm tip and pistol grip of a wood type I cannot identify with certainty. It is standard Monte Carlo cheak rest style for right handed use, no thumb hole type. These are specifically selected woods for mating finishing to deluxe custom rifles.

This would have to be custom hand fitted to your action, then shaped as you would want. Wide, flat forearm could be used or could be shaped round and cheak rest custom shaped for your eye alingment, butt trimmed for your lenth of pull, checkered as you wish, then sealed and finished for use.

Price is $125 cash with ground shipping to US, or would consider trade for Pmags/Battlemags 20 round 5.56.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top