JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been trying to find out what these are and if they are fairy bells, which are edible.

Thanks!

Reno

1C6DFAFE-DCFF-47E6-A062-9F0621D5303A.jpeg 069DFB97-74F2-483F-B75E-0EC9CE9FC8AD.jpeg

Buddy of mine is a former Air Force SERE instructor and told me that spruce tips were an excellent source of vitamin C and great for coughs and sore throats.

We were drinking whiskey around a fire in his back yard when he pointed out the bright green growths on the tree nearby. I grabbed a couple and popped them in my mouth. Good stuff!

Buddy of mine is a former Air Force SERE instructor and told me that spruce tips were an excellent source of vitamin C and great for coughs and sore throats.

We were drinking whiskey around a fire in his back yard when he pointed out the bright green growths on the tree nearby. I grabbed a couple and popped them in my mouth. Good stuff!
I used to throw a bunch of those into my beer wort when brewing. I had some in Alaska Brewing's Spruce Tip Ale and figured I'd try it myself and it worked out pretty good in an IPA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top