JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My $.02:

I'm all for this guy carrying to keep himself safe from attack. That said....

I don't know this guy, but it makes me nervous if a guy is carrying a Glock in his fanny pack with his cell phone and glasses (and who knows what else). Fumble fumble fumble bang. Oops. It happens. If I knew and trusted his abilities, I'd feel better about sitting next to him in a meeting.

Second, from the news reports, I'm not ready to make this guy a rallying point. The reports about his involvement at this bar may be completely unfair, but I'd like more information before making his cause my own.

HE carries for the same reason we all do. to protect ourselves. You have your Method of carry, I have mine and so does everyone else.. If he has taken the responsibility of obtaining a CHL I would bet hes also has his gun safely in his fanny pack so its secure.. how would you feel if someone saidIf I knew and trusted his abilities, I'd feel better about sitting next to him in a meeting I dont know you but I assume you have your CHL, So I trust your abilities as a responsible gun owner/carrier. I carry my gun to protect me and my family and those around me, whoever that may be.

HE carries for the same reason we all do. to protect ourselves. You have your Method of carry, I have mine and so does everyone else.. If he has taken the responsibility of obtaining a CHL I would bet hes also has his gun safely in his fanny pack so its secure.. how would you feel if someone saidIf I knew and trusted his abilities, I'd feel better about sitting next to him in a meeting I dont know you but I assume you have your CHL, So I trust your abilities as a responsible gun owner/carrier. I carry my gun to protect me and my family and those around me, whoever that may be.

Yes, and the man is not the rallying point. The potential for infringement and disregard for the state preemption law is the point to rally on. Little tyrants cannot be allowed to disregard the law and make restrictions to suit their personal whims or the law means nothing. We have a major tyrant in DC, we do not need any more at local levels. Every one of them needs replacing at all future elections and we need to regain our country while we still have one regardless of what level they are at.
We need to get rid of leftist democrats and fake republicans and get the government back into control of the true American people. From the city councils to the White House, there is a serious problem that needs serious fixing. Small battles prevent big wars. Everyone needs to avoid tunnel vision and look at the overall fix.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top