Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

fair price or not

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by cmj83, Jan 9, 2012.

1. cmj83

cmj83 portland Member

S&W mod 915 9mm parebellum. 15 round clip. holster and 50 rounds of ammo. 40 of them are hollow points. want 350. is this to high in ur opinions and can u let me know about any sites w this gun so i can list for a fair yet competitive price. gun quality is 80-90% at least. i cant find it for less than 250 + ffl and shipping. holster and ammo worth atleast 50 so i guess i should have it up for 300 to stay below the market huh. but i think its a great gun and worth 350 by it self w/ out the holster and ammo. and was offered that a few months ago . could value have gone down that quick already. yes this is for sale but not my intent to sell in this forum just trying to get info and opinions i can relay to others who may feel the deal is way over priced. or if i should consider lowering to offer a fair price. again thank for ur help.

2. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Your own quote is all that matters.

If you like the gun and you are happy with the price, buy it and enjoy it. I personally agree with you that it is a good price especially with the extras it comes with.

3. cmj83

cmj83 portland Member

thank u very much oasis. i appreciate the feedback.

4. FORKLIFT252

FORKLIFT252 Oregon Active Member

That's a screaming good deal because it comes with a clip instead of a magazine! !!!!

Just kidding.....I would get it.

5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I think the Op is trying to sell it.

6. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Yeah I just noticed that. Buying or selling, I still think it's a fair price.

7. cmj83

cmj83 portland Member

lmao i like clip it pops out at u. i could read a magazine. but when u have a gun in ur hand who wants to read a book. lets shoot. thank u for advice everyone. and for getting on this so fast it has been really helpfull.