JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha, I mean there are only a couple of the newer ones imported by Taurus and a handful of stainless ones and a case hardened. Can't find any Interarms Rossi 92s

I've seen the stainless ones sell for around $500 new when they're available. They still release them in batches from time to time. How does that compare to yours or what is a used one worth? Dunno. As my dad used to say, something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

Given that they only show up in batches new, between the batches, their prices seem to escalate, from what I've see on Gunbroker. Having said that, I don't typically watch Rossi auctions and when I do, it's the stainless ones. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If you hunt around, you might be able to snag a good deal on a Marlin 1894C or CS (JM stamped). I've read those to be better made with fewer issues than the Rossis.

I've seen the stainless ones sell for around $500 new when they're available. They still release them in batches from time to time. How does that compare to yours or what is a used one worth? Dunno. As my dad used to say, something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

It's almost Christmas - hang on to it till march if you want top dollar during tax refund season.

Right now if you go to the classifieds and look, people are dropping their price by the day to try and sell.

I'm looking at a blued one for low $500s but haven't seen it in person yet. Just wondering if $500 is a deal or if I should go down into the $450 range?

For whatever it is worth, I just acquired a NIB, stainless steel, 20"-barrel, Rossi R92 in .44 Magnum for $569. I only found one vendor (slightly) less than that, but the site to order it on was a dumpster-fire, so I just went with a Gunbroker listing from a good shop. I don't know if that gives a lot of help, but maybe it says their $500-ish price isn't too far off the mark.

If it were me and I could acquire what you described for south of five c-notes, I'd jump on it. But to each their own. Best of wishes. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top