JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what, the real reason for enacting rico statutes was to end the mafia

No, you have it backwards. The real reason for rico was to extend the police state and let all police steal things from citizens. The so-called attack on the mafia was just a propaganda ploy that was used to sell the measure. If they wanted to actually attack the mafia, they would legalize drugs, gambling and prostitution. It's no surprise then, that the mafia is still with us...

No, you have it backwards. The real reason for rico was to extend the police state and let all police steal things from citizens. The so-called attack on the mafia was just a propaganda ploy that was used to sell the measure. If they wanted to actually attack the mafia, they would legalize drugs, gambling and prostitution. It's no surprise then, that the mafia is still with us...
Have the Police stolen anything from you personally?

Question: Do you think that our Founders intended that we should all have the same basic rights or that our rights should be different state to state or even county to county within the same state? For example, should a person in California have the same right to speak freely as a person in, say, New York?

It depends on how your interpret personhood. As long as you were a white, male, landowner then the answer was yes.

Have the Police stolen anything from you personally?

Why, of course they have. You've been a victim too. It's called the property tax, and the income tax; some of that stolen tax money goes to police departments. As to a RICO theft, I'm not had that pleasure yet.

It wasn't that long ago that the state of Oregon outlawed RICO thefts via initiative, so presumably a lot of people were steamed about it. Of course the legislature or courts essentially negated that ballot measure in the following years. Insiders and interest groups run the government, not the peons.

Highway Robbery | Bruce Benson (https://fee.org/articles/highway-robbery/)

Why, of course they have. You've been a victim too. It's called the property tax, and the income tax; some of that stolen tax money goes to police departments. As to a RICO theft, I'm not had that pleasure yet.

It wasn't that long ago that the state of Oregon outlawed RICO thefts via initiative, so presumably a lot of people were steamed about it. Of course the legislature or courts essentially negated that ballot measure in the following years. Insiders and interest groups run the government, not the peons.

Highway Robbery | Bruce Benson (https://fee.org/articles/highway-robbery/)
This has been the MO from early human history.
Nothing new here.
The question I would ask, what are you doing about it?

I'm getting my possessions into an air-tight trust, what are You doing to help mankind and the future??
Don't know who you are and I didn't know I asked you a question, but since yours appears directed at me, the simple answer is I am rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top