JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
150 then with america10 gets to 135$. Pretty good deal

Screenshot_20210428-144106.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dude, you rock. It's really hard to find premium level BCG's for under $160-$200 right now! This is the same price as an Aero Nitride BCG.

Held back and only bought two... hopefully some others see this before the go OOS

Thanks arkboss for providing link! I couldnt do it from my phone, operator error haaa. Glad yall found a few. I woulda bought a few but that only leads to full builds and figured id save money haaaaa. I bought one for 180 with shipping from failzero and waited a month and a half haaaaa. Glad these are poppn up in stock.

Last Edited:
This is a nice BCG. My first NiB, my preference was always for hard chrome or nitride, because so the extra hardness of chrome. But chrome costs a lot more.

Compared to chrome this is shinier but slicker, for the price a very good BCG.

NiB, hard chrome, nitride

20210503_222439.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top