JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Befor you change the sights let a friend shoot it and see if it's off for them. Both my XD's were good out of the box.
You probibly forgot more about guns than I will ever know. But this little chart did help me. So I thought it worth posting. Some folks have never been told this info. Many young shooters are basicly self taught. Just something to look at and think over.
I found myself giving too much trigger finger. I was past my first finger joint. Pulled back and pressed with my finger pad and no longer pull gun to the right. This info and learning to focus on the front sight and not the target realy improved my pistol shooting.
Well this and my first Glock 22 gen2. Must be the poligonal barrel. My best friend and another buddy both said they shot better with that gun than any other befor. So could have been the gun.
I'm such a good [awsome]:rolleyes: shooter it's hard to tell if my newer glocks are as acurate? OK Im realy still a crapy shot:(. But wish I had kept that gun.
If you do drift your rear sights, they won't go far on this gun befor they hang off the slide. So refer to the chart, maybe you can be adjusted like I was.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top