JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling 3000 rounds of Winchester 223 Factory Ammo. $0.75 CPR, min purchase of 600 rounds. 600 rounds for $450

This is all packed in 150 round factory sealed packs. I do not wish to sell less than 600 rounds at a time, so please keep this in mind.

FTF only, you will be asked to show proof of age if you appear to ME as anywhere near the legal age limit.

I accept: Cash, Paypal (F&F or you pay the fee) Venmo and Apple Pay.

I work from home so my schedule is flexible during the week, weekends are usually free most of the day. I'm in the Renton area, but I will meet you half way if your a good distance away, I dont mind driving.

Reason for selling: I had much more rifle ammo in my reserves than pistol ammo and I find myself shooting pistol much more these days, thus I'm getting rid of some of my Rifle reserves. Please note this ammo was purchased in fall of 2020 so its fresh, but I also did not pay post pandemic prices for it, so I'm trying to hold a price that fair and will at least get me into some nice factory 9mm.

Thank you, have a good day. Questions, please ask.

223.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.