JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ever tried buying factory .577 Snider ammunition?

1628436354003.png

Last time I looked at the one company in the USA that actually makes it in small amounts it was around $100/25.

Ever tried buying factory .577 Snider ammunition?

View attachment 1007468

Last time I looked at the one company in the USA that actually makes it in small amounts it was around $100/25.
I had a guy ask me to make some different African type Calibers. He was going to loan me the rifles to do the load development with. Much as I'd like to take on a project like that I'm just too busy doing what I do now. Maybe when I retire (again).

I had a guy ask me to make some different African type Calibers. He was going to loan me the rifles to do the load development with. Much as I'd like to take on a project like that I'm just too busy doing what I do now. Maybe when I retire (again).
Here in UK and in a number of Southern African countries we can still buy most EVERY African calibre imaginable, especially the British type. They are made not far from where we live by David Little's company, Kynamco. All you have to be is rich, but then most folks who shoot African calibres ARE rich. This is a sample...

240-H%26H-flanged.gif

.240 H&H Flanged

425WestleyRichards.gif

.425 Westley Richards

6-5MannlicherSchoenauer.gif

6.5 Mannlicher Schoenauer

450NE.gif

.450 Nitro Express

9-5MannlicherSchoenauer.gif

9.5 Mannlicher Schoenauer

450NitroforBlack.gif

.450 Nitro for Black

300HHFlanged.gif

.300 H&H Flanged

475No2NE.gif

.450 No.2 Nitro Express

300HHBeltedMagnum.gif

.300 H&H Belted Magnum

450Rigby.gif

.450 Rigby

303British.gif

.303 British

500-450.gif

.500/450 Nitro Express

310-Cadet.gif

.310 Cadet

577-450MH.gif

.577/450 Martini Henry

318RimlessNE.gif

.318 Rimless

500-465NE.gif

.500/465 Nitro Express

[h4][/h4]
BTW, he also makes .700NE at $120/Each.

Here in UK and in a number of Southern African countries we can sill buy most EVERY African calibre imaginable, especially the British type. They are made not far from where we live by David Little's company, Kynamco. All you have to be is rich, but then most folds who shoot African calibres ARE rich. This is a sample...

LOL, the Dave Little I know works for The Gun Works over here in Springfield. One of the nicest and most knolageable gun guys you'll ever meet.

I guess it's a sign of getting old, but you mean DAVE in the Gun Works, right? I ALWAYS mix the name up with The Rifle Shoppe. I DO know Dave in the GUN WORKS. They even sent me group photo to cheer me up, bless 'em.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top