Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Factory RRA AR15

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by techieguy, Jan 31, 2009.

1. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

Traded to robsonrider

My wife does shoot this AR, so we are looking for a S&W MP in 9 (she might do a 45mm) and cash to make up the difference (depending on what you might have to go along with the pistol). She would like a compact gun i.e. 4" barrel.

We are only looking for a semi auto with a arch MSH and made in the USA (no glocks, XD, Tarsus) A 1911 with a Arched MSH in Commander frame might be nice if 9mm

Thanks

Charles

About this AR:
    Factory built RRA. When I purchased this rifle about two years ago, the whole rifle was painted white:huh: So the upper and lower have a grey look, the hand guards where replace and the stock was swapped with a ACE skeleton stock and Houge grip added. The red dot is nothing to write home about. Barrel is a FN 1x7 with 5.56 chamber. Fully shrouded firing pin/full auto bolt carrier.

Thank you all for your interest!

2. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

what are you asking in $ for your ar.. I do have a nice NIB Smith/Wession 908S 3.5" barrel

3. techieguy

Sorry, my wife hates a flat handgrip... She want something with an arch like the M&P or XD (which I will not trade for!)

Thanks for the offer:)

Charles

4. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

so would you sell for cash? call me at 5032930714

5. techieguy

Usually cash would be king... But I'm trying to limit the paper trail on future purchase of firearms... Plus cash can disapear while you are looking for the replacement and when you find it the cash has dimenished:(

Thank you for your offer:)

6. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

i have a sig 239 9mm i am not sure of what you are looking for so i thought i would throw that out there

7. techieguy

yotehunter,
    I'm currently working a deal, but if for some reason it doesn't happen I will get back with you.

Thanks

Charles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.