JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new handgun, so in the meantime i ordered up some reloaded .45 from a place in oregon. I wasnt really thinking about it being bad ammo, its just for plinking and the range and whatnot. After paying for it i read some bad things about ammo reloaded by anyone other than reputable manufacturers like black hills. Whats the verdict on this? Should i be worried about a kb in my new baby? she wasnt cheap. The place is called tacticalammunition.com, they have pretty good prices and seem to use decent components.

How does a company become reputable? Do you think Black Hills started out as a large company with a good reputation one morning? They started as a small shop and as their name and demand grew so did they.

I can not speak to the company you are asking about but is there any reason for you to suspect you will have a problem other then they are a small company?

The most important aspect of "factory reloaded" ammunition is the factory carries insurance, and they paid excise taxes on the ammunition. In the business world this means they typically have product liability insurance covering up to $1m per incident with a $5m max rider. a KB in your baby is frankly lower order than the possibility of you getting hurt IMHO.

When dealing with ammunition companies the most important thing that tells you how legitimate they are is whether they have an address associated with the business and make an effort at having a legitimate presence. There are a lot of small companies out there who are responsible and reputable and make good products. There are other companies out there who I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemies. It's not always easy to tell, but thankfully in the information age we can all talk to each other and share our experiences about products.

In looking at the website, they seem to be a pretty on-the-ball company and they should be insured, if not you can sue the pants off of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top