JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20230102_185027.jpg

The primer depepths don't look the same and it has the sizing ring but I have seen new brass with the ring as well. Given what can be seen they look like reloads.
Is that the only picture?

I would lean towards handloads as well, although the brass sure looks extremely clean. They appear to be roll crimped and Remington factory rifle loads usually have a distinctive collet crimp, however I have no personal experience with 32-20 ammo. It looks like current factory offerings are lead bullets only, but research indicates that jacketed bullet loads were available in the past, and since they were also used in a few revolvers, I suppose a roll crimp could have been applied to factory loads as well. The picture sure looks like new factory ammo.

One thing to note weather factory or not, generally with the half jacket those are usually rifle only ammo, loaded to aprox 30 Carbine specs. Not to be used in old revolvers. Here is an article for you perusal:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top