JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Model 59 Yugo SKS. This rifle is NEW. Has only 6 rounds fired through it when the barrel was replaced with a chrome lined barrel. (Have paperwork) Has the tapco Intrafuse collapsible stock and NcStar high rise bolt cover for scope mount and shell deflector. Currently has a Lepers scope with illuminated reticle. Comes with 2 metal duckbill mags that were gunsmith shaves to fit the gun like butter! This thing is absolutely flawless! I am sure you have never seen a rifle this clean! I am looking for $650 for the rifle, $725 with the scope. I am not flexible on the price. And the prices reflect what I actually paid for all involved, not some child death opportunistic price hike! You come to me. Thanks. So to talk the stupid people saying that I'm asking too much please remember, I paid $400 for this MINT rife. Its new. After the stock, scope mounts and rings, shell deflector, 2 30 round mags( custom fit to this gun ) it comes out to $697. That doesn't include the scope. I'm not asking too much for this. Anyone can buy a piece of crap chewed up SKS with pitted barrels, and ruined gas valves for $300. That is not what this is. I feel my price is fair. And this is "before" prices. Don't like it then don't care! Thanks.

DSC_0196_zpsd133302c.jpg

DSC_0195_zps0696be72.jpg

DSC_0194_zps93f28031.jpg

Don't know if its 922r compliant. It is as I have listed so people will have to make that assumption on their own. There is no black and white line on that one and I gave up trying to understand it. Sorry I couldn't give you a better reply than that.

922 rules only have to do with the manufacture of a weapon, not the sale or possession of one. As long as you document the condition you bought the rifle in, you aren't liable. If you modify it again, then you'd have to check on the laws.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.