JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Yakima
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have (5) fresh from the factory Holosun Magnifier combos. The magnifier is a flip-over style. They come in a hard plastic storage case.

$475 each and I will ship them to you. Payment by Zelle, CashApp or Credit Card (4% fee). Or face to face with Cash.

If you are concerned about the quality of Holosun Optics take a look at these two YouTube videos:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Little clarity please… you linked a video of the 508 and a video for the 510c… however you say that you are selling 510c and hmx combo.. then say that it's $475 each… so are you selling the 510 with the hmx for $475? 510c for $475.. hmx for $475? What about the video of 508? Thanks for clarification when you see this

You bring up a good point. I don't quite remember why I put the 508T video in there other than to show the toughness of the Holosun Optic. I do have one 508T X2 with a green reticle available as well. I have 2 of the Holosun 510C/Magnifier combos left for sale. $475.

You bring up a good point. I don't quite remember why I put the 508T video in there other than to show the toughness of the Holosun Optic. I do have one 508T X2 with a green reticle available as well. I have 2 of the Holosun 510C/Magnifier combos left for sale. $475.
Little clarity please… you linked a video of the 508 and a video for the 510c… however you say that you are selling 510c and hmx combo.. then say that it's $475 each… so are you selling the 510 with the hmx for $475? 510c for $475.. hmx for $475? What about the video of 508? Thanks for clarification whe
Little clarity please… you linked a video of the 508 and a video for the 510c… however you say that you are selling 510c and hmx combo.. then say that it's $475 each… so are you selling the 510 with the hmx for $475? 510c for $475.. hmx for $475? What about the video of 508? Thanks for clarification when you see this
I looked at it again. I put the videos to show the durability of the Holosun optics.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top