JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
******SOLD!!!!**********************************

This is a factory rifle barrel that was originally sold as part of a factory Contender G2 rifle (I've already sold the frame separately). This barrel has a total of 61 rounds of factory ammo and standard-power handloads through it. It has no sights, but does have a scope base.

You get:
  • barrel with scope base
  • factory forend and stock
  • 39 rounds 30-30 factory ammo: 1 box 20 rnds Federal Fusion 150 gr hunting ammo + 1 open box 9 rnds 150 gr Fed Fusion, AND 1 open box 10 rnds Federal Power-Shok 150 gr hunting ammo (at least a $40 value!!!!)
This barrel is in excellent condition. I'd really rather not ship it, so I'm pricing it to move and hopefully someone local can use it.

TRADE: The only thing I need is ammo – 9mm or 380ACP. However, I reload, so I don't buy or shoot steel or aluminum-cased ammo. If you'd like to trade, I would take:
  • 750 rounds 9mm (current-factory production, US-made, brass-cased), or
  • 600 rounds 380ACP (current-factory production, US-made, brass-cased)
NOTE: The last photo is a closeup of the only blemishes I could find on these items (it's the stock), purposely lit to make them look as bad as possible. When you actually inspect the stock, you might not even notice them.

NOTE 2: You can buy a NEW G2 frame for $350 from hausofarms.com; used are available for less than $300.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews