JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle has been sold.

IMG_0651.jpg IMG_0648.jpg IMG_0642 (1).jpg IMG_0652.jpg IMG_0656.jpg IMG_0663.jpg IMG_0665.jpg IMG_0649.jpg IMG_0647.jpg

Last Edited:
Scott,
Fantastic pictures, some of the best I have seen on NWF!!
You have really done your rifle justice with the photo layout.
I am doing research on the overall package but had to tell you about the photos.
Whiskey Diggins

Scott,
Fantastic pictures, some of the best I have seen on NWF!!
You have really done your rifle justice with the photo layout.
I am doing research on the overall package but had to tell you about the photos.
Whiskey Diggins
Wow....what a nice complement. Thank you very much! The photos are possible only with the help of my wife. She is an accomplished, self taught, award winning (domestic and international competitions) artist who does all her paintings (wildlife-birds mostly) from her own photographic reference work. I'll share your comments with her. I'm sure she will appreciate them very much.
Regarding my BCM I decided on it based primarily on their reputation. I have no idea what I could have put one together for, but when I started doing my homework I began with the premise that I wanted top quality, accuracy, reliability and re-sale value. I did some research into the chrome plated bores and they are durable if done properly, but accuracy suffers in most cases. I looked into BCM bbls initially because I liked the idea of stainless steel. I was very impressed with their bbls based on my research and was not disappointed when I shot it. It's by far the nicest rifle I've ever owned or been issued and I hate to sell it but it's necessary at this point.
Thanks again.
Scott

Last Edited:
Thank you for your offer, but I'll have to pass. I took it off the market for over a year because I like it so much. Haven't been able to shoot it but have been hoping that stem cell injections would solve my problem, but turns out not an option at my age. My prices are what I paid at the time I purchased it (approximately two years ago) but does not include the cost of the small parts, postage, shipping, or insurance.
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.